Saturday 23 February 2013

Small Haul: Boots


I think it's safe to say I've been addicted to the 'Kate Moss' lipstick collection recently, I just can't stop myself from buying more shades as I love them too much!
Rimmel still had the 3 for 2 offer which I took full advantage of and purchased 2 of the 'Kate Moss' lipsticks and a 'Vinyl Gloss'.

Order of products in the picture:
  • Kate Moss lipstick - shade 101 
  • Kate Moss lipstick - shade 107
  • Vinyl Gloss - shade 'Pin Up' 
I absolutely love the smell of the lipsticks aswell, is that weird?! They smell just like watermelons, yum! I saw the shade 107 lipstick on this blog: http://birdle.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/kate-moss-infamous-107-lipstick.html & I thought Beth's make up looked amazing with it which made me want to purchase the shade even more. The 101 shade has been raved about for some time now and I did only purchase it to see what all the fuss was about and to be honest I'm glad I did. 

Have any of you tried these shades?







2 comments:

  1. I love the Kate Moss Matte lipsticks, I have the shade 110 and it's a bright red! I want to try shade 101 though it looks gorgeous. Would love it if you could check out my blog...

    http://bonjourperfection.blogspot.co.uk/

    Chloe xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shade 101 is lovely, you should definitely try it out.
      x

      Delete