Wednesday 13 February 2013

Wishlist Wednesday


Topshop '1/2 sleeve' Jumper - £18
I was browsing the 'new in' section on the Topshop website & found this jumper. I love jumpers that are perfect for a lazy day indoors, comfort all the way. When I went to check the sizes in stock it showed that it was unavailable in every size *sad face*, I will just have to keep an eye out for this in the shops and even check online every couple of days. 
http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=1&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33057&storeId=12556&productId=9152993&langId=-1&sort_field=Relevance&categoryId=277012&parent_categoryId=208491&pageSize=20 


Black Studded Bag - H&M - £29.99
I first saw this bag in store and wasn't 100% sure on it BUT after seeing it with an outfit on a blog I wanted it. I went into one of my local stores and then was torn between the 2 colours as they have this available in a cream/white and the black. Then I wasn't sure about the price because the bag isn't overly big and I left it which I was I hadn't done as I've come home and decided I wanted it but I can't find it anywhere online!! I will have to hope it's still in my local store as I have to have it.

FAST Shampoo & Conditioner 
These have only been released in Boots  a couple of days now but I'd read a few articles online before and they've had a lot of hype behind them. I am always looking for products to make my hair grow fast, I'm currently using the Lee Stafford product for hair that doesn't grow past a certain length and I have noticed some minor differences. I'm quite impatient so this shampoo and conditioner is VERY appealing to me. The products seem extremely pricey but all the reviews I've read have been positive. I'm a bit torn as I don't know whether to splash the cash on this product but if it worked I would be over the moon (obviously). I might wait to see more reviews before finally making my decision.

Urban Decay Naked Basics
Unlike the majority of the population I don't actually own a Urban Decay Naked palette and I do actually feel like I'm missing out. Every one loves this product but I think if I was to purchase one I would go for the new-ish one that has the 'basic' colours in it. 

What is on your wishlist this week?



No comments:

Post a Comment