Friday 8 February 2013

Superdrugs buys.

I made another unnecessary trip to Superdrug the other day and picked up much more items than I originally had in mind! I'm one of the people these companies target by putting products by the tills as I'm constantly pick items up that I definitely don't need but feel like I do. 

PRODUCTS I BOUGHT:
  • L'Oreal Paris FALSE LASH TELESCOPIC mascara £10.99
  • Nivea Fragrance Free, facial cleansing wipes £1.49
  • Garnier hand cream - NOURISHING £1.99
  • Superdrug's own brand Antibacterial hand gel £0.99
  • Johnson's Baby Oil £0.98
  • L'Oreal Paris lipstick - Shade 03 Lovely Rose £7.99
I had been wanting the 'Telescopic' mascara for a very long time and finally went and purchased it. I must admit it is quite expensive for a mascara but I've heard so many great things about this product I thought I just had to try it out. I hope that it lives up to the expectations I have! L'Oreal had a 'Buy One Get 1 Half Price' deal so I bought a lipstick which I really like the colour of. It doesn't come out too pink and has a shine effect when applied - I'm a fan already. 

Have any of you been to Superdrug lately & picked up any items?






2 comments:

  1. Is the telescopic mascara the one with the round brush? If so, I'm buying one, too, next month (February is my no-buy month).
    Am following your blog here and on She Said Beauty. When you have a moment, do check out mine - www.mybeautyjunction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My one doesn't have a round brush, I'd say it was more long and thin. Thanks for following!

      Delete