Thursday 28 February 2013

13 Personal Question TAG

Tumblr_mekub6yye51qcxa1yo1_500_large
credit to We Heart It for the picture.

1. What do you order at Starbucks?
I don't go Starbucks at all, I go to Costa more as its the closest to my Uni. No matter what one I go to though I always order a hot chocolate, normally with whipped cream, yum! I hate tea & coffee.

2. What's one thing in your closet that you cannot live without?
Leggings, I literally LIVE in them. I hardly ever wear jeans, I prefer the comfort of leggings.

3. What's one thing that most people probably wouldn't know about you?
I don't drink fizzy drinks.

4. Name one thing that you want to do before you die
I'd love to do so many things before I die, but one of the main things would be to visit LA, Miami & New York. I absolutely love America, it's my favourite place in the world.

5. What's one food that you cannot live without?
Chinese food. It's a weekly occurrence when purchasing a takeaway.

6. What quote/phrase do you live your life by?
I wouldn't say I live by a quote/phrase but I do think live every day to the fullest & also this quote is always relatable 'Never regret anything because at one time it was exactly what you wanted.'


7. What do you like and dislike about the YT community?
I don't do YouTube videos myself, but I do love watching them. I love watching make-up tutorials, hauls, etc it always gives me good ideas. The amount of horrible comments you see on videos of people that are trying to HELP is unbelievable, some people are really cruel with what they say. I think they forget that these people have FEELINGS.

8. What's your number one most listened to song on iTunes?
I have a playlist that has all the songs I'm liking at the moment on there so I can play them on repeat. At the moment I'm loving Justin Timberlake's songs.

9. What kind of style would you define yourself as having?
I'm a bit boring really, I don't really 'experiment' when it comes to fashion. I prefer being comfortable and sticking to things I know I like.

10. Favorite number
9

11. Two hobbies
Blogging & shopping (yay!)

12. Two pet peeves
Oh my god, when people crunch food loud e.g crisps, it is literally a moment where I want to walk out of a room! Also, I hate it when people show off and think they are better than everyone else.

13. Guilty Pleasure
Reality TV - KUWTK, TOWIE, Geordie Shore. You name it, I most probably watch it.


I tag EVERYONE who reads this to do this tag, would be interesting to read some of your responses.

No comments:

Post a Comment