Sunday 3 March 2013

NEW BAG | ZARA OFFICE CITY

If you had read my previous 'Wishlist Wednesday' you would know the bag I've been wanting. I know there has been a lot of hype around this bag so I went into Zara today to see this bag as I'd only seen pictures on blogs and YouTube videos. I did, deep down, want this bag to look worse in the shop so I would have an excuse not to spend £49.99 on a bag BUT I just couldn't stop myself when I saw it. I just had to have it and that's exactly what happened. I'm now £49.99 poorer but I have a gorgeous new bag to make up for it!

 My first impressions of the bag are really good, I love that it has all the different compartments and I know I'll use them all a lot. This bag is going to be my new 'every day' bag and I might even post a 'What's In My Bag' post so keep an eye out for that one. I also love that the bag has certain 'squidgy' compartments that are meant for I-Pads and laptops which I think is amazing. I'm always a bit scared to put my I-Pad Mini in my bag as I always think it's going to get scratched or smashed so luckily this bag will make me feel a lot better when I take it out with me. This bag will be absolutely perfect for Uni aswell, carrying all my notebooks etc. 

So far this bag gets a 5/5 rating for me, I literally LOVE it. 
Have any of you purchased this bag? 






No comments:

Post a Comment