Friday 8 March 2013

TAG: A-Z about me.

A. Age:  18.
B. Bed size:  Double.
C. Chore that you hate:  Tidying my room
D. Dogs: None, I love small cute dogs though! 
E. Essential start to your day:  Special K bar.
F. Favourite colour:  Pink.
G. Gold or Silver:  Depends what outfit I'm wearing. Probably Gold at the moment.
H. Height:  5'10"/5'11".(hate being tall)
I. Instruments you play:  None.
J. Job title:  Sales Assistant.
K. Kids:  None, but I want kids in the future.
L. Live:  South-East England.
M. Mother’s name:  Jennifer.
N. Nicknames: Loz.
O. Overnight hospital stays:  Not any that I can remember.
P. Pet peeves:  People crunching crisps/any food really loudly!
Q. Quote from a movie:  "That was so fetch!"

R. Right or left handed:  Right.
S. Siblings:  Younger brother
U. Underwear:  I own quite a bit of it.
V. Vegetable you hate:  Brussel Sprouts, yuck.
W. What makes you run late:  Sleeping too long or when I take my time (this happens a lot)!
X. X-Rays you’ve had:  An arm x-ray when I fell off of a garden wall, yes a garden wall. 
Y. Yummy food that you make:  I don't cook much, but I love making pancakes.
Z. Zoo animal: Tiger

No comments:

Post a Comment