Thursday 14 February 2013

Topshop Lipsticks

You can never have too many lipsticks that are near the same colour, well this is what I tell myself every time I buy another nude lipstick.
I must admit I don't have LOADS of lipsticks but the lipsticks that I do have are mostly nude colours with the occasional red or dark colour making an appearance every now and then.
I've never tried the Topshop lipsticks so decided when I went into Topshop the other day that I would 'browse' the colour selection that they had. I started putting a few colours on the top of my hand and gradually started getting a bit carried away so it ended looking like I had a colour chart on my hand (not a good look to go into work with). I must say I am extremely surprised as the 2 lipsticks I purchased have a really nice shine to them and they look like they will stay on the lips for some time. I may be tempted to buy a few more the next time I'm in Topshop, but one thing is for sure, I'll be looking at the new colours they bring out.

TOPSHOP LIPSTICKS - £8
Student Discount gives you 10% off.

What do you all think of the Topshop lipsticks? Have you tried them?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment