Thursday 14 February 2013

Christmas 2012 - What I Received.

I know it's mid February but I thought I'd still blog about what I received for Christmas. I am not bragging about anything that I got but I've seen on many blogs & YouTube accounts that these are the most requested and popular videos/posts so I thought I'd do one of my own. I'm extremely grateful for everything I received and I love every single thing! 

Presents I received:
I-Pad Mini - White - 16GB
Thomas Sabo charm - small light pink heart 
The Hunger Games DVD
What To Expect When You're Expecting DVD
PS I Love You DVD
The Vow DVD
Keeping Up With The Kardashians Series 5 DVD
Milk Tray
3 Lush Bath Bombs
3 Pairs of Eylure Eyelashes - 101 & 2 others which I've thrown the box out for so can't remember the numbers!
Zara Bucket Bag - Black
Fluffy Socks
2 Mac Lipsticks - Shygirl & Creme d'nude
Lee Stafford  'for hair that doesn't grow past a certain length' product
Lee Stafford 'Shine Spray'
Lee Stafford 'I  hate my hair the day it's washed solution spray'
Nail Varnishes (LA Colors) 
Cheryl - My Story Book
Bad Angels Book by Rebecca Chance
Knickers
Slippers
2 Glitter Clutch Bags
FCUK Body Set 
Red Polka Dot - Hot Water Bottle
Vaseline Lips - 3 Vaseline products (Pink, Blue & Green)
Nivea Lip Set - 4 lip products 
Faux Leather Jacket - from Primark
Just Dance 4
Money from Aunties, Uncles, Nan etc.

I think that is everything that I received for Christmas 2012. As I've said above I'm extremely grateful for everything I received.

What did you all get for Christmas 2012?

No comments:

Post a Comment