Wednesday 20 February 2013

Wishlist Wednesday #2

ITEMS:
 Ted Baker IPad Mini case - £35
 Pandora Charm - £20
 Mulberry Purse -£225 (ouch!) 
♥ Pandora Leather Bracelet - £50


Ted Baker IPad Mini case:
I've been wanting Ted Baker to do IPad Mini cases since I received mine for Christmas in December. I noticed that they do a really cute one in a baby pink or black colour, which I'm still undecided on what one to get. I do get 15% student discount in there which will take it under £30, it's expensive for a case but I think this would be an item which I would use constantly.
http://www.tedbaker.com/women's/women's_accessories/iphone_+_ipad_cases/list.aspx#-&styCode=105860&colRef=59-PALE%20PINK&path=/women's/women's accessories/iphone +-+ ipad cases/

Pandora Charm & Leather Bracelet:
This Pandora bracelet is something I look at every single time I go shopping. For some reason, I never got round to purchasing it, however, I do believe my next pay cheque will be paying for this bracelet for sure and possibly even the beautiful heart charm that I've also spotted! Once again my pay cheque will be mostly rinsed in a couple of days, uh-oh!

Charm: http://estore.pandora.net/Openwork-Heart-Charm/790964,default,pd.html?navid=search&start=1&q=790964

Bracelet: http://estore.pandora.net/Triple-Leather-Bracelet---Black/590705CBK-T,default,pd.html?navid=search&start=1&q=590705CBK-T


Mulberry Purse:
I think this will FOREVER be on my wishlist and never become a reality. Even though the purses are lovely I don't think I'd be able to hand over £225 for a purse..

What's on all your wishlists this week? Do you own any of the items on my wishlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment