Tuesday 26 February 2013

'What's in your pocket?' Blogger Challenge

I was recently contacted by 'Money Supermarket' to take part in their latest Blogger challenge. It is all about life's 'little wins' and how finding that extra bit of cash can make a difference. From my own personal experience I know how good that feeling is when you find money that you didn't know was there or that you had. It definitely puts you in a much better mood for the rest of the day that's for sure! 

Take a look at how Money Supermarket tried out this theory:
http://www.moneysupermarket.com/epic/pocket-some-extra-cash/

Money Supermarket gave me £20 to spend how I wanted. With a spare £20 to spend I did think about it carefully before I spent the money as I wanted it to be spent on something I would use and feel good about too. The amount of times I forget things is actually unbelievable, so I thought what a better item to purchase than a Filofax that I can keep all my Uni deadlines, lectures, and other important information written down so I don't forget them.

The Pink Filofax that I purchased cost £16 and for every Filofax sold, £2.20 is donated to the Breast Cancer Campaign. This was a huge plus for me as I love the thought of being able to help someone else by giving money to charity, especially 'Cancer' charities as I've had close family friends that I have seen battling this terrible illness and some have even lost their battle. 
Of course, I had £4 left to spend so with this I'm going to spend it on lottery tickets hoping that at least 1 of them will allow me to be a winner. Then I'll be able to have my dream house with a swimming pool and everything, a girl can dream...


No comments:

Post a Comment