Wednesday 27 February 2013

Wishlist Wednesday #3

It's that time of the week again, another Wishlist Wednesday post. That's 3 in a row now *pats myself on the back*. It's quite depressing when you think about it as it shows how many products & items I want but can't actually get, sad times for me. 
I only had a few items this week as I've only just recently discovered 2 of the products mentioned. 

Products on this week's 'Wishlist Wednesday': 
  • Zara Office City Bag £49.99 - http://www.zara.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product/uk/en/zara-neu-S2013/358019/1098567/OFFICE%2BCITY%2BBAG 
This is one of the items that I have only known about for the past week, which may come as a surprise to the many of you as I know how much this bag has been spoken about and how much people love it. I have only started reading reviews about this over the last couple of days and I have to say it seems like a bag I would love. The numerous amount of compartments is extremely appealing to me as I have the bucket bag from Zara and I don't think it's organised enough as it seems as a huge mess in my bag when I put all my items in there. I am extremely tempted to spend my last £50 of Christmas money on this beauty - I know what you're all thinking 'she still has Christmas money!' I can't believe it either if I'm being honest. I'm still not 100% sure whether I'm going to purchase it, mainly because of the price but people have said that it is worth the money so it is tempting for me to buy it.

  • LUSH 'The Immaculate Eggception' - £6.95 each - https://www.lush.co.uk/product/5837/The-Immaculate-Eggception---Pink
Another recent discovery and when I saw these I thought 'wow they look amazing!'. I've been a fan of LUSH products for a while now and I love the smell of most of their products. I haven't actually seen these new Easter designed products in store so I'll definitely be looking out for them. Have any of you seen them? 

  • MUJI Acrylic boxes - wide: £10.95 http://www.muji.eu/pages/online.asp?Sec=9&Sub=39&PID=2424 
Loads of people I watch on YouTube & read their blogs have used these boxes to store their make up and I always think they look so organised and nice. I actually think I will be purchasing these later today because my make up is poorly organised and I can never find the stuff that I need so these will be a god send! 


What's on your 'Wishlist Wednesday'? Do you own any of the items that I've mentioned? 

2 comments:

  1. Love that Zara bag! Certainly on my wish list now aha!

    I've just ordered that Muji acrylic box, seeing everyone rave about Muji I couldn't ignore the urge any longer :)

    Great post :)

    Katie xo

    katie-elizabeth90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Zara bag looks beautiful, I haven't seen it in the shop yet but I know I'm going to like it anyway. That'll be me £50 down ha!

      Jealous that you've ordered the Muji boxes, I'm definitely going to have no money by the end of this month. Woops.

      Thank you for following! x

      Delete