Friday 8 February 2013

50 facts about me

  1. I was born on the 12th May 1994.
  2. I wish I could live permanently in America - LA or Florida. 
  3. Normally I can't just buy 1 magazine a week, it always ends up being more. LOOK magazine is a must every single week.
  4. My favourite colour is pink.
  5. I hate Hollister clothing & have NEVER bought anything from their stores.
  6. My favourite takeaway is Chinese.
  7. I study Business & Finance at University.
  8. I wish I could look like Kendall Jenner or Michelle Keegan.
  9. Numbers have to be even. E.G When turning up the volume on the TV it can't be at 7 or 9 it has to be on 8.
  10. I LOVE Disney films.
  11. I'm not a very confident person.
  12. I get embarrassed quite easily.
  13. Last year (2012) I went abroad 3 times - Greece, Alcudia & Portugal.
  14. Favourite female singers are: Rihanna & Beyonce.
  15. I've met Caroline Flack, Kelly Rowland & Tulisa. 
  16. The best concert I've ever been to was Rihanna LOUD tour.
  17. I listen to music every single day.
  18. I HATE waking up early (not a morning person)
  19. I love tattoo sleeves on men.
  20. I have an uncontrollable obsession with bags & nail varnish.
  21. 2 of my favourite TV shows are 90210 & Pretty Little Liars.
  22. My favourite high street stores are Primark, H&M and New Look.
  23. I've never been to the gym in my entire life - the thought of it bores me.
  24. 'The Holiday' is one of my all time favourite films.
  25. I love watching 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians'
  26. I wish I had unlimited money.
  27. Cameron Diaz is one of my favourite actresses.
  28. I work in retail.
  29. Kinder Bueno's are delicious.
  30. Since I've had my kindle I like to read a lot more.
  31. I don't like or drink fizzy drinks.
  32. Tropical juice 
  33. I hate how tall I am, it makes me feel uncomfortable.
  34. I cry like a baby at the film 'My Sister's Keeper'
  35. I have my belly button pierced.
  36. I'd love to go to a red carpet event.
  37. I've never owned a pair of converse (but am thinking of buying a pair soon!)
  38. I don't have many shoes - I have about 3 pairs of flats. 
  39. I hate coffee & tea.
  40. LOVELOVELOVE chocolate. Especially Dairy Milk & Galaxy.
  41. I'm quite unorganised so I've bought a filofax to help me become more organised!
  42. I love rollercoasters.
  43. I often change the colour of my nail varnish - normally at least twice every single week.
  44. I wish I could fluently speak another language.
  45. I have A Levels in English, History & Business Studies.
  46. I'm extremely indecisive. 
  47. I watch 'Jeremy Kyle' on a regular basis.
  48. I LOVE going shopping.
  49. I hate going on trains when I don't have someone with me, I get lost too easily otherwise. 
  50. My dream job would be an actress or a model. 

No comments:

Post a Comment