Tuesday 12 February 2013

Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer


In my opinion, these products are one of the most hyped lip products at the moment. Whenever there's a hype around a product I ALWAYS read reviews about it to see what the overall view/opinion is. Every review I've read about these were positive and I knew I had to own at least 1 of them. I'd read that Rimmel had a 3 for 2 offer going on at the moment so felt that it would be rude not to go and buy some.
I originally wanted the shade 'Celestial' but it was out of stock, so I had to find another shade that I liked.

Shades I Purchased: 
  • NUDE ECLIPSE
  • BIG BANG
  • NOVA
(Top to bottom: Nova, Big Bang, Nude Eclipse) 

I must say I really really really love these lip products, I'm tempted to go buy the rest! (my bank balance is hating me right now, must stop shopping). I'm still a bit undecided whether the nude makes me look like I'm dead, especially in the picture. It is slightly darker in real life but I still think I'd wear it. These retail at £5.99 each and I'd say they are worth every single penny, thumbs up to Rimmel for these new products for sure!

What do you all think of these products? Have you tried them?

No comments:

Post a Comment