Monday 11 February 2013

HAUL: Primark & H&M

                                   

WHAT I BOUGHT:

  • Beige coat/mac with leather sleeves - £25
  • Black leggings (I think they're called rider pants style?) - £6
  • Speckled navy jumper - £10
  • Black & White blouse/top - £12.99

Yes, I'm one of these people that have noticed Primark's pricing slowly increasing and some items are getting ridiculously expensive for what they are and the quality. I did find a few things when I went in there but have to admit I did actually put items down after looking at the price - I picked up a jumper which was nothing special but I thought it would be okay for a lazy day and then I saw the price tag of £16 and couldn't believe it. That was put straight back down, no wonder they had a lot of them left!

I've been on a mission to find a beige coloured mac/coat and I did find one in H&M but it didn't look right on me. From reading my favourite magazine LOOK's tweets I saw that Primark were bringing them in stock but they had leather sleeves. I immediately loved it from the picture but I don't always get my hopes up as a lot of the time products/clothing don't look as good in real life, which is always annoying. But, this coat definitely did look as good if not better. It's just what I've been looking for and fits me nicely too. I didn't mind paying the price of £25 as i know I'll constantly be wearing it on a daily basis, I was just so happy I'd finally found me that I liked. These coats do seem to be popular though as they only had a few left in one of my local stores which is actually a bigger Primark. I would advise if you do want one to not leave it and to go out and purchase it ASAP. 

The speckled jumper that I found also came in a few other colours such as black and a cream version. The cream one reminded me of a similar jumper in H&M that has colourful speckles all over it. I had tried on a jumper of the same style in Next prior to buying this but no matter how big I got the size it was still skin tight on me, which is something I don't like when buying jumpers, the more baggy the better. This one from Primark was perfect for me as it has that baggy style to it but I could still wear it out without it looking too scruffy. 

The H&M top was something that caught my eye walking out of the shop and it has a weird feeling to the top. The front part seem to be a blouse material yet the back and the sleeves seem to be t-shirt material. I don't mind this at all and it doesn't affect the way it looks either. I think this will be perfect to wear with leggings and jeans and I can't wait to wear it out.

What have you all found in Primark & H&M recently? 

No comments:

Post a Comment