Monday 22 April 2013

REVIEW: Rimmel London - Professional Finish #312 ULTRA VIOLET


Yet, another nail varnish review. I seem to have have an obsession with buying new nail varnish colours, I go into Superdrug or Boots and immediately think I need to buy a new shade. I will have to keep telling myself that I already have 100+ in possibly every shade imaginable, but of course I don't see it this way at all.

I've had this shade for a while but it's one that I haven't worn for absolutely ages! I completely forgot just how much I love the shade and I think it's perfect for the upcoming Spring/Summer months. I worn this colour when I went on holiday and I had a tan and I must say I loved it. The 'maxi' brush is perfect for an excellent application and I wish more brands would start releasing nail varnishes with the larger brush as I find it so much easier to apply and I make less mistakes around my finger, normally I have to get a cotton bud on each finger to remove the excess from around the nail. 

I actually think that Rimmel have re-named this shade as the new 'Salon Pro' collection has the exact match to this colour and is actually been called 'Ultra Violet'. I'm sure they've called this shade something with 'boys' in the name - I could be completely wrong so don't hold me to that.

You will definitely not be disappointed if you decide to purchase this nail varnish, I promise! 
Have any of you tried the maxi brush on any of the other shades? Do you like this colour?


THE FINAL RESULT:






No comments:

Post a Comment