Wednesday 3 April 2013

Eyeshadow Palette


SUN IN LONDON YESTERDAY! YES SUN!
I believe that sun puts everyone in such a good mood, well it makes me in a better mood that's for sure. The weather yesterday where I live was SUNNY and I literally cannot believe I'm writing that as a few days ago I was absolutely freezing with about 3 layers of clothes on - including fluffy socks the lot! It seemed the complete opposite yesterday and I'm so happy that the warm(ish) weather has finally arrived, hopefully for the long term too.

I took full advantage of the bright, sunny weather as I took a few photos of a new eyeshadow palette from Crown Brush UK. It has some gorgeous colours that I can experiment with and I hope the pictures I took really show the true colours! I personally like to stick to having a neutral eye and nothing to dramatic, maybe the odd bit of eyeliner but never a full dramatic cat eye look or anything like that. I do really want to try something different and with the diverse amount of colours in this palette I believe I can do that.

This palette is called 'Smoke it Out' and is available on their website.

What do you all think of the eyeshadow colours? Would you use any of them?








1 comment: