Monday 1 April 2013

HAUL: Vero Moda

This is a shop that not very many people have heard of, but I absolutely love this shop. I always find such amazing pieces in there that I know I'll wear all the time. The prices aren't overpriced that much, the prices are around Topshop/New Look prices. I don't mind paying that little bit extra for something I know I will get the wear out of. 
The scarf has the most beautiful pastel colours on it & it just adds that extra little bit of colour to a plain outfit. I'm usually wearing a lot of black so this is perfect to brighten it up. I haven't seen any scarfs with this kind of design on them - it reminds me of the marble effect - the effects you used to do when you were in primary school! (please say I'm not the only one who remembers or done this?!)
The top was also available to buy in white but as I've said previously in this post I like wearing black! I loved the cut out design on the top and I must say it looks really nice on too. 

I'm extremely happy with both of my purchases from there (as always!) & as an added bonus I get 10% off for being a student YEAHHHH! 

SCARF: £16.00
TOP: £18.00

What do you all think of what I bought? Do you ever purchase things in Vero Moda?




No comments:

Post a Comment