Sunday 2 June 2013

TOPSHOP MAY 2013 & OOTN.





So here are my recent Topshop buys. I have wanted a daisy printed top for agesssssss but have never been able to find the exact type that I was looking for UNTIL TOPSHOP. I absolutely love the style of the Topshop top as it has an oversized fit which I like to wear. I have worn it with a white vest top underneath and the print really stands out. The top was only £26 and I got student discount of 10% which got me £2.60 off woohoo. 

Also while I was in Topshop I wanted a statement necklace to go with the top but finally decided that anything too chunky and bold would not suit the top juts because of the detail on the top. The top picture shows the necklace I decided to pair with the top but once I got home I put it on with the top and think that the top does NOT need a necklace. I think it looks like there is too much going on when a necklace is added. The necklace was £10 and again I received student discount which got me £1 off. The picture hasn't shown the necklaces true colour very well as it is a gold colour whereas in the photo it looks like a bronze/silver colour, woops bad camera skills! 

Okay, I've put OOTN but you only get to see the top half of my outfit as I forgot to take a full length picture *sad face*. The picture below (excuse the pouting) shows how I teamed it with a bright pink lip and curly hair! 
What do you all think of my Topshop buys? 

No comments:

Post a Comment