Thursday 27 June 2013

HAUL 2013: TOPSHOP, ESSIE, PRIMARK.






IT'S HAUL TIME. ONCE AGAIN. I just can't stop myself from buying things, which is the main reason why my bank balance hates me most of the time. 

ESSIE NAIL VARNISHES: I recently discovered a website called Fragrance Direct which sell a lot of Essie colours for only £1.99. When I found this out I just couldn't stop myself from ordering not one, not two but SIX different shades. Even though I hadn't seen many of these colours in the stores I didn't mind due to the price. I was able to purchase a really popular shade on many blogs, Bikini So Teeny. When I saw this shade on there I done a little dance...

The shades I ordered were (from left to right in the picture):
  1. Bikini So Teeny #219A
  2. Cascade Cool #220A
  3. Off The Shoulder #223A
  4. Mojito Madness #222A
  5. Delicacy #10
  6. We're In It Together #240
I'm glad I ordered the ones that I did as I love the majority of them, the colour Delicacy isn't normal a shade I would go for as it's like a pearly shade. However, being the nail varnish addict that I am, I will definitely try it out. 


TOPSHOP: I was just looking back at the photos I took and forgot to fully photograph my necklace from Topshop, how bad is that?! I had been looking for this bright blue jumper for absolute agesssssss and when I saw that Topshop had one I was always going in to see if they had my size and they never had it *sad face*. It was £36 so I kept saying 'do I really want it for this price?' as I did think it was quite pricey for a jumper. BUT then the Topshop sale came along yipppeee and this beauty of a jumper was reduced to £20 and I got student discount off which reduced it even further to £18. What a bargain eh?.

PRIMARK: Primark's necklaces never fail to impress me for the prices they charge. There's always at least one that I end up buying. The 2 I bought were £3 each, THREE POUND. I think they will both look lovely with a plain black or white t-shirt and even look nice with the right outfit on holiday. My second purchase was all thanks to Barbara from 'The Persian Babe' who recently featured this bag in a recent haul video. I had previously seen it in Primark but never purchased it for some reason and it was only when Barbara said that she had bought a replacement for when it breaks was when I decided I had to have it. I've had this bag for around 2 weeks and I take it absolutely everywhere with me, it's perfect! I recommend you all getting one of these bags as they honestly look more expensive than £8 and they are the best size bag for when you don't want to take a big bag out during the day. I'm tempted to get the tan colour too..

I hope you all enjoyed this haul, let me know if you like any of the items that I purchased or if you are going to purchase any yourself. Hope you'll all having a lovely week.








No comments:

Post a Comment