Wednesday 12 June 2013

LAUREN CONRAD: STYLE.

credit to: LaurenConradFan for the above pictures

Can someone please explain to me why Lauren Conrad ALWAYS looks good?! I absolutely love her fashion sense and I don't think there has been a time where I had a 'WHAT WAS SHE THINKING?!' moment. I've just started watching all the series of 'The Hills' and I have to say I'm addicted to it - had to order the rest of the series just so I can watch them. I think I might do a Celebrity Fashion post every Friday with my favourite fashion looks of that week. Let me know what you all think of that idea. 
I was recently browsing on E-bay (as you do) and came across this book:
Okay I admit, the pictures aren't amazing - currently saving to buy a new camera that takes high quality pictures. BUT, I still think you are able to see the inside of the book and some of what it contains. I have been wanting this book and also the 'Beauty' book by Lauren Conrad for absolute ages and when I came across this at the price I saw it at I JUST HAD TO HAVE IT. 
The amount I paid for this book was...£2.99 and that's including postage costs. I know, I got myself a right bargain there didn't I?! It wasn't described as new and instead said it was in very good condition, however, I think it could have easily been put on as brand new. Apart from the slight crumpled part at the top it doesn't affect the inside of the book and it is as good a new. 
I'm an extremely happy bunny and cannot wait to start reading this. I'm already on the lookout for the 'Beauty' one and also want to read her other books she has published. 

Have any of you read this book?








No comments:

Post a Comment