Wednesday 15 May 2013

What I Got For My Birthday - May 2013

   It was my birthday on Sunday & I turned 19 years old (last year of my teens ahhh). I spent the day up London with my family and then went for a meal in the evening, it was a lovely way to spend my birthday doing a little bit of shopping and having a chilled out day, my brother and dad would definitely not agree with that statement due to them hating shopping with me and my mum SO much. But because it was my birthday they had to be nice and endure it, I can tell you that they found it hard - Primark is their all time favourite shop..NOT.
The above pictures show what I received from my mum, dad, brother and one of my close friends. Unfortunately I didn't take pictures of my LUSH bombs but I think I'll be doing a separate post for those so keep an eye out for that. I did get 3 LUSH bombs from my friend & 3 from my mum and dad. 
I have to say I couldn't believe the amount of things I received for my birthday and I am extremely grateful for every single item. I know everyone says this in posts etc but I really am not bragging about what I got, I purely done this post for people that are genuinely interested. Personally, these types of posts along with hauls are my favourite to read, it always gives me new items to purchase. Ouch for my bank balance. 
The Rimmel London lipsticks are in the shade Coral Queen & Nude Delight - I blame Tanya Burr for me wanting those as she featured them in a recent favourites video and I immediately loved them. 
I'll be doing swatches of the lipsticks in another post otherwise there will be millions of photos!!

I hope you all enjoyed seeing what I got for my birthday this year. 
Are these your favourite posts to read aswell?

No comments:

Post a Comment