Tuesday 7 May 2013

REVIEW: Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain


Another product, another review. I have to admit when it comes to lipsticks/lipbalms etc, I think I speak for the majority of people when I say that I want them to LAST. I've bought many lip products in the past and been so disappointed with the length of time that they stay on my lips. 
This product did not disappoint as it is a 'balm stain'. I'd see these on my different blogs and thought I'd give them a try. This product definitely stays on my lips a lot longer than many lipsticks I have tried and I'm very impressed. However, because it is a stain I have had the problem of trying on this colour with an outfit and realising that the colour doesn't go with my outfit and had to try and scrub it off - does get a bit painful after a while! Suppose it's my own fault really but I honestly didn't know how hard they would be to get off and believe me when I say these are hard to get off once you've applied them. The smell of this product is a downside for me, it has a strong minty smell, something that I find only acceptable in chewing gum! I absolutely hate the smell of mint on a lipstick or any other make-up related product. The colour does start wearing off and you do still need the occassional colour top up to maintain the brightness of the balm stain but overall I'm impressed. 
I haven't tried any other colours from the range but I have a feeling I might have to have a cheeky purchase of a few. 
What do you all think of these balm stains by Revlon? Are you a fan?




No comments:

Post a Comment